On this cruise you will go through 6 locks and past irrigated orchards, farmland, station country, river flats, redgum forests and colourful cliffs.
Depart Renmark and cruise past the SA/VIC border. This cruise passes prolific birdlife and other wildlife while travelling through Australia’s famous Sunraysia and Riverland areas. Also cruise approximately 35 km up the Darling, before ending in Mildura.
From Mildura we will transfer you back to Renmark.
- Travel through 3 states (SA, VIC & NSW);
- Trentham Estates Winery;
- View the entrance to Lake Victoria;
- Historic Customs House at SA/VIC border;
- Chowilla Station;
- Pass by other towns including: Mildura, Wentworth (NSW), & Renmark;
- Ensuite motel style accommodation at: Wentworth.
Our Murray River Cruises are all inclusive so you really only need to bring your personal items and your sense of humour and fun.
We will not ask you to sing, dance, recite funny stories, dress up for dinner or bring fancy dress with you. But of course you may do all these if you wish.
We suggest you might like to bring:
- A small overnight bag to carry your needs for each day (Please limit your luggage to about 15 kgs weight);
- Comfortable clothes (there is no need to ‘dress’ as the cruise is very casual);
- Comfortable walking shoes;
- A warm jacket as the open air deck or evenings may be cool;
- A hat and sunscreen;
- Camera, lenses, and spare batteries;
- Binoculars if you are a keen bird watcher.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
A deposit of 20% of the booking value is required within 14 days of confirmation to secure your booking.
Balance of payment is required 30 days prior to departure date of the cruise.
Payment can be made by cash, personal cheque, bank deposit, bank transfer OR over the phone with Visa & Mastercard. However, please note: a 1.5% surcharge applies for over the phone credit card payments.
Murray River Run reserves the right to resell seats if payment conditions are not met.
Fees will apply for bookings cancelled for any reason on the following basis:
- More than 30 days before cruise departure — $100 per person
- More than 7 days before cruise departure — 50% of total fare
- 7 days or less before cruise departure – 80% of total fare
- On day of cruise departure – 100% of total fare
Refunds cannot be made for unused sections of the program.
Travel Insurance is available to cover cancellation or additional expenses in certain circumstances and travel insurance is well worth considering.
Belluna Pty Ltd (operator of the Murray River Run) maintains public liability insurance but indemnifies itself against any damage, loss or injury arising out of any action or lack of action by any external party or external supplier of services.
Itineraries and costs are correct at time of web site preparation but may be subject to alteration, sometimes without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances.
Rights of the Company or Master:
Spirit Australia Cruises, operators of the Murray River Run, reserve the right to cancel or alter cruises.