A small group adventure program that offers comfortable touring, cruising and accommodation in to remote areas. An opportunity to cruise in the comfort of a purpose built boat along remote sections of the Murray River and four tributary rivers including: the Darling, Murrumbidgee, Wakool & Edward Rivers, not otherwise accessible. Travel in a luxurious coach, a visit to remote Lake Mungo National Park and three days of adventure cruising make this a truly unique program.
- Return coach from Adelaide CBD
- Travel on all 5 rivers including: Murray, Darling, Murrumbidgee, Wakool & Edward
- This tour visits 3 states (SA, Vic, & NSW)
- Banrock Station
- Lake Victoria
- Balranald Weir
- Yanga Woolshed
- Avoca Station
- Ancient ice-age Lake Mungo
- Walls of China formations
- Bellevue Station
- Pass by other towns including: Kyalite, Manangatang, Ouyen, Lameroo and Tailem Bend.
Spirit Australia Tours include all touring, meals and accommodation so you really only need to bring your personal items and your sense of adventure.
We suggest you might like to bring:
- A small overnight bag to carry your needs for each day in the coach
Please limit your main luggage to about 15 kgs weight
- Personal items, medications etc
- Comfortable clothes (there is no need to ‘dress’ as the tours are very casual)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A warm jacket as the desert evenings can be very cold
- A hat and sunscreen; &
- Camera, lenses, and spare batteries.
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL.
A deposit of 20% of the booking value is required within 14 days of confirmation to secure your booking.
Balance of payment is required 30 days prior to departure date of the cruise.
Payment can be made by cash, personal cheque, bank deposit, bank transfer OR over the phone with Visa & Mastercard. However, please note: a 1.5% surcharge applies for over the phone credit card payments.
Murray River Run reserves the right to resell seats if payment conditions are not met.
Fees will apply for bookings cancelled for any reason on the following basis:
- More than 30 days before cruise departure — $100 per person
- More than 7 days before cruise departure — 50% of total fare
- 7 days or less before cruise departure – 80% of total fare
- On day of cruise departure – 100% of total fare
Refunds cannot be made for unused sections of the program.
Travel Insurance is available to cover cancellation or additional expenses in certain circumstances and travel insurance is well worth considering.
Belluna Pty Ltd (operator of the Murray River Run) maintains public liability insurance but indemnifies itself against any damage, loss or injury arising out of any action or lack of action by any external party or external supplier of services.
Itineraries and costs are correct at time of web site preparation but may be subject to alteration, sometimes without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances.
Rights of the Company or Master:
Spirit Australia Cruises, operators of the Murray River Run, reserve the right to cancel or alter cruises.