Spirit Australia Cruises, operating as Spirit of the Coorong Cruises, maintains public liability insurance and takes all possible care but indemnifies itself against any injury, damage or loss arising out of services provided by external suppliers.
Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
We understand that you are on holiday and we want to assist with making your travel plans flexible. However our cruises are often fully booked and we take waiting lists for passengers interested in coming along. Therefore if you are running late or you decide not to join our cruise, all we ask is that you please contact us by calling 1800 442 203 to cancel your booking. This gives us an opportunity to re-sell your seats to other guests.
We will allow you to reschedule your cruise providing a minimum of 48 hours notice is given and rescheduling your cruise is subject to cruise availability.
We reserve the right to charge the following fees for cancellations:
Cancellations within 24 hours of a cruise = 100% of the ticket price
Cancellations within 48 hours of a cruise = 50% of the ticket price
Cancellations beyond 48 hours of a cruise = No Fee
Tickets are available only for the Cruise commencing on the date as shown on the ticket.
Tickets are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
The Company requires all Passengers to be sufficiently mobile to negotiate stairs and generally move about the vessel.
- At the time of printing all itinerary and cost details are correct. However these may be subject to change, sometimes without notice, due to operational circumstances.
- The company and masters reserve the right to cancel or alter cruises at their discretion due to water levels, lock access, weather conditions or other operating conditions.
- We cater for some special meal requirements (gluten free, vegetarian, food allergies etc). We are NOT able to cater for personal tastes. Please advise of any special meal requirements at the time of booking.
- We must know number of all passengers on board, therefore please include all passengers in your booking, including “Child Under 5” for which there is no charge.
- Please note – Meals are not included for children under the age of 5.
- If your child is under the age of 5, and you would like a meal for the child, you will need to book and pay for a “Child (5-15 years)” Ticket.
- As the cruise is in protected waters – motion sickness tablets are not normally required.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- A Gift Voucher cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- A Gift Voucher is only valid for the cruise you have selected.
- Cruise times, dates and availability are listed on our website.
- Gift Vouchers may be upgraded by the recipient (fees apply) at the time of booking (if applicable).
- Bookings are to be made by the recipient.
- Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
- Once the booking is made the above cancellation policy/fees apply.